I should have received a $7.00 rebate...only received a $3,00 rebate What else can I say that is not specified below?I sent in for only 1 rebate with the applicable form and cash register receipts as specified on the rebate form.

I have done this several times in the past and never had a problem before. It one of my favorite drinks and I buy several bottles in a years time.I am really disappointed that I received $3.00 instead of $7.00 and will consider purchasing a different brand of Margarita cocktails if this error is not corrected.

There are many other brands on the market, and I will have no second thoughts about purchasing another brand.Other brands offer similar rebates also and I like the taste of some of the other brands just as well as the Chi=Chi's.

Review about: Chi Chis Rebate.

Had an Experience with Chi Chis?

Comments

Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei - Beware of Barbara Dion of Beaux Art Shar pei. I bought two sick dogs from her. Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei "I bought a male apricot colored shar-pei from Barbara Dion in october 2015. She and her friend had advertised him on puppyfind as stud dog for sale. I talked with..." Read more Bectastore Top - FALSE SCAMMING HOME INPROVEMENT WEBSITE Bectastore Top "Website looks legit. But...Please don't be scammed/fooled as I was. On the 6/9/17 I thought I was purchasing ; 1x Capri Tools Mechanic's Screwdriver Set, Oil Resistant Handle with S2..." Read more Money Catch Review, Warning AURFS Now MoneyCatch RIP OFF Money Catch "It seems that every-time I place this review this scam business removes it. They changed their trading name to Money Catch. So here is my review from 15 months ago..." Read more Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Bad Integrity, Cult Behaviour, Controlling Behaviour, Bad Mouthing Ipswich Buddhist Centre "Cult behaviour, control, various abuses of nationwide Triratna movement reported in UK press, risk of abuse, caution advised. Caution is advised with this Buddhist cult who have branches all over..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more